Nikon D750 DSLR Camera with 24-120mm Focus Lens
- Full frame 24.3 megapixel CMOS image sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor
- Full HD 60/50/30/25/24p video
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and compatibility with the WT-5a + UT-1 Communication Unit
- Shoot up to 6.5 fps at full resolution. If shutter-release disabled aperture ring for CPU lens not locked at highest f-number does not apply to type G and E lenses
- Pro Video feature set including Simultaneously record uncompressed and compressed, Manually control ISO, shutter speed and aperture while recording—even use Power Aperture control for smooth iris transitions and Auto ISO for smooth exposure transitions.
- Compact, lightweight and slim unibody (monocoque) body design with tilting Vari-angle LCD display
The Nikon D750 DSLR Camera has a feature set unlike full-frame DSLRs its size.
It uses the same autofocus and metering technology as the D4S and the D810—Nikon’s powerful 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and 3D Color Matrix Metering III with a 91,000-pixel RGB sensor.
It’s fast and responsive; shoot 6.5 fps at full resolution. And it’s endlessly versatile; shoot stills in multiple formats, video with enhanced definition, smooth time-lapse sequences up to 9,999 shots in-camera and more—all with stunning sharpness and rich tonality.
Open new compositional possibilities with its 3.2-inch 1,229k dot tilting Vari-angle LCD display, or use a compatible smartphone or tablet as a remote monitor for Live View shooting.
For those who find inspiration everywhere, who switch between stills and video without missing a beat, who want the look only a full-frame D-SLR can achieve and who love sharing their shots, the D750 is the tool to unleash your artistry.
With features inspired by D4S and D810, the D750 brings dazzling image quality, cinematic video capabilities and pro-inspired handling in a nimble design with a tilting Vari-angle LCD and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity.
Enthusiasts upgrading from a DX-format D-SLR will marvel at the D750’s full-frame performance. Pros seeking a primary or secondary camera for fast-paced shoots will appreciate the D750’s familiar handling and speed.
And filmmakers looking for a compact D-SLR to bring a production to life or to capture B-Roll will find the D750 a perfect fit.
The D750 is a thrilling centerpiece of an exceptional imaging system.